Saturday, March 12, 2011

met with friends

I was happy today meeting with my friends in college, my close friend or kabarkadz during my studies before. It's so different pala if both friends are had a long distance for a year, coz it's awkward for the first met.

We've met my close friend nory here in cogon cagayan de oro with near to her bording house . I was visit something viewing to her bording house, i was fee it's to safe place, I like the place it has a big gate, and silence place.

After to the bording going to pekot and marcos to visit, with their baby, soo so so very cute,a cutie girl, has a cute eye brow and amazing smile.. Snack while talking some good and bad news about pur friends and to our batch also.

After, a three hours, we back to nory place. And I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment