Sunday, March 13, 2011

boring life

I was over bored for many years, I think I'm the one of the master in loneliness in life, I was separate to my family since when i was in grade six, i was stay to my aunt teacher, and to my college i was also live with my own life, work hard, no gimik, I had mytime management, all the time, it's an hour always busy and hectic.

Everytime I walk or or at school I was always saw my watch what time is it? That's the routine in my life, I don't have time to my own family, I felt that I'm not close to my family. But my family is my inspiration thats why I'm inspired to my life.

I'm a silence girl, not showee to my family,,,they nevet know that I love very much. Before I was slept I was think what was the situation or what haapen is they are happy or not, or is their have a food or not.

I just to expressed my feelings, here. I Love my family thats why I do my best to find a job, It's to hard to find a right job, specially I dont have any refferal, You know many times I felt rejection in life ...but ...yes,,,I accept it. Because this is not the end. There's a more lucky happenings that will happen soon.

I just Pray that God will always guide us. He put me in right path to my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment