Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sr. San Vicente Ferrer ( I was visited my old church)

Presently I work in Cagayan de Oro City, two and half hours travel to visit my old church in barangay Pangpangon Talisayan Misamis Oriental. I missed this church a lot almost five years I never visited. From this moment, I never hesitate to visit my this San Vicente Ferrer church. Actually when I was in high school I was active any activities in this church, I was a psalm reader before, that's why I missed this place They had a lot of memories.


This was happen April 8 2012 they had a mass for the celebration of Sr. San Vicente Ferrer Fiesta. The fiesta was moved to April 8 and 9 because of the Semana Santa. But actually the origin celebration is April 4 and 5. I was sit at the back so that the Father would not notice, that i had took a picture for a mass, and also he will not disturbed.


The mass was done, people are going home.


Viva Sr. San Vicente Ferrer,


Center Picture of the Church Papa Jesus.


The Old church in out side, heheheh but still beautiful



I met Auntie Carmen in a church, she was a close friend of my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment