Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Noodles with Malunngay


Last Sunday my friends was call my phone, While I was working they say's we have to met somewhere in Cogon, Cagayan de oro City. Coz we have to visit our old friends somewhere in montain place but it's near almost 20 minutes we go there. Actually I can't refused their invitation so I was joined already. That was afternoon, we having fun a new baby with my friends,and we had cook noodles using fire woods in a dirty kitchen, were my friends Ebyang was our Master Chef hehehe...

We Prepare Noodles which we bought in a neighbor store, and we ask for a Malunggay vegetable in neighbor backyard, weeehhh they are so kind.






Noodles








Malunggay and Alugbate













Boiled a water.



Add the Noodles




Add the Vegetables and mixed it




Done

No comments:

Post a Comment