Friday, September 30, 2011

No other Wowan Fabulous Lines

“No pressure! And kiss me and don’t you dare fall in love with me"


"We’re just two consenting adults having fun, there’s no emotional"

"Anong gagawin niyo if the only man that you love is unfortunately married!

"Just shut up and kiss me. And Don't you dare fall in love with me."

"Bikini Ba ang BALAT mo?"

"I’m not gonna give up Ram without putting up a god damn fight!"

" You can cal me whatever you want..snake..bitch..or other woman But I promise you I will never be Pathetic and Boribg Housewife"

" I don't need to read your research report. I know the market Because I'm the market"

" Alam mo kasi ang marriage parang exclusive village. Kailangan mong bantayan para hindi maka pasok ang squatters"

"Paano mo naman malalaman na masarap pala pag di mo titikman?
Kahit alam mong bawal, labanan mo cos’ eventually your body will just get used to it."

" The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, pero sa gandang mo iyan? Siguradong maraming kang alam sa shortcuts"

" Thers no other woman better than I am"



No comments:

Post a Comment