Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BANANA CUE FoodTrip


I was bought Bananacue and toron somewhere in a street beside a Mall, I was craving that day..hmmm I bought one bananacue and toron. Gosh the price are already increase last time I bought it's only 5 pesos each, but now..I gave Php 20 then my change is Php 2...so meaning Php 9 each..LOL. Then I asked the vendor why it's so expensive?? He say's "they are all increase the oil, sugar, banana," Hmmmm so its ok :) that's life. I don't know why so Delicious to eat banana in afternoon. It taste Pinoy!!! It's Filino cousine.


Banana cover..for Take out (balot)

Banana cue is a popular snack or meryenda here in Philippines, it's so very easy to cook just to deep fried coated with brown sugar. Delicious to snack it bring me satisfaction and also tasty, sweet hmmmm...specially when it hot. Bananacue it's easily to find coz you'll spotted around the streets.

TURON hmmm so crispy..
Done eating.. two sticks left. Thanks to God for the wonderful snack today.

No comments:

Post a Comment